A fruit smoothie is always popular during summer season. Although a lot of variations had been out for a try in Moms’ recipe book, there is nothing like a fruit in season smoothie to cool you down especially in a hot summer season. A tall glass of your favorite fruit smoothie is your favorite fruit blended together with an ice, milk, and sprinkled with your favorite toppings like chocolate bits or marshmallows.
Although the introduction started way back from 1960’s, fruit smoothies had been an all-time favorite and created an industry that people, especially kids had been looking forward to have particularly when served during a pool party shared with their closest friends.
Perhaps making a fruit smoothie every morning as part of your healthy diet will lead to a healthier lifestyle, or if you intend to make this a business, you are already assured of a product that doesn’t need massive introduction since almost everyone know the health benefits of a fruit smoothie plus the excellent taste.
And who would not know how to make a fruit smoothie? All you need is a blender, some crack ice, milk, and your favorite fruit. Mix them all in a blender, and then serve. That’s simple and easy.
It is said that fruit smoothies are better than taking Multi-Vitamins who were not even approved and regulated by the FDA. There is even no demonstrated proof of health benefits that comes from Multi-Vitamins. Thus, the best way to get all the nutrients your body need is from food, consume a healthy volume of nutritious food and you are then assured that you are getting all the nutrient requirement of your body. So by consuming a fruit smoothie each day, not only that you are taking a healthy dose of food filled with all the nutrients you need, it is also a delicious serving of food that you love since childhood.
Fruit Smoothie: America’s Favorite Cold Drink
By consuming raw vegetables and fruits and making them into a smoothie, it will provide you a lot of health benefits. This includes:
- Saving of time and money – fruits in season and vegetables are cheap. You can buy a piece or two from your favorite supermarket and make it into a fruit smoothie for less than ten minutes of your time.
- Consuming a healthy dose ensures that you will be properly hydrated at the start of your day.
- It provides you with a healthy benefit of an all-natural organic nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidant. You no longer need to purchase the expensive multi-vitamins that you are not even sure on how effective it is plus these vitamins are chemically processed.
- Fruit smoothie provides your body with plenty of organic fibers that assures your day of an excellent digestion.
- You are taking fructose everyday through fruit smoothie; this is a scientifically proven natural mineral that serves as a brain fuel.
A Fruit Smoothie In The AM
Taking smoothie constantly as part of your morning routines helps empower ones immune system. With all the nutrients, minerals, and vitamins you take from natural components of fruits and vegetables, you are definitely assured that you are protected from common illnesses. All these from a delicious and healthy serving of your daily fruit smoothie.